If you buy one of more of our content products, you're legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below. You should NOT buy our content products if you have any problem with that, because once you are a customer, there's no turning back -- you are bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions as stated below.
You are NOT allowed
- to give away any content package (or parts of it) downloaded at our site. This includes articles, graphics and everything else that comes with the packages.
- to sell or resell any content package (or parts of it) downloaded at our site. This includes articles, graphics and everything else that comes with the packages.
- to use NCP content for creating websites with as goal to resell these websites. The content can only be used for your own personal use.
- to submit NCP content in its unedited form to article directories. Submitting articles is a popular way to drive traffic to websites. So it would be easy to just take one or more of our articles and start submitting them. Just imagine that a dozen other NCP customers start to do the same!
You are allowed
- to use NCP content as is or to edit it as you wish. You may use the content in any number of ways including (but not limited to) using it for creating your own personal websites, blogs, newsletters, ecourses, viral reports and any other creative thing you can think of.
The images and sales copy shown on the site are either our property or someone else's property we're using with their permission. No matter what, it's definitely not your property. You can't use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. So be careful, because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
We're also allowed to change this page and anything else on the site any time we want to without notice to you. That's because it's ours. If we do change this page, then you're bound by [read: stuck with] those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
If you have any further questions or concerns at any time, don't hesitate to contact us via the support page. We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.